What a treat – crunchy, sweet and tangy in every bite!
- Melt store bought soft caramel candies in a pot with some milk over medium heat until soft and smooth (reduce heat, if necessary.)
- Stir occasionally to avoid sticking and burning.
- Prepare apples by washing and drying them and placing a craft or wooden stick or skewer into them.
- When the caramel has cooled slightly, coat the apples with caramel and place aside to set.
- Adorn with your favourite toppings – try sprinkles, candy pieces or nuts.
We would be happy to consult on your next home renovation project. Click here to contact us.
Read a little bit about us and our disclaimer here.