- interior styling and decorating, interior makeovers
- move-in design and decorating
- selection, sourcing, and procurement of materials, finishes, and furnishings – kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, counters, tile, door pulls/hardware, fixtures & fittings, flooring, lighting, and wall colours/coverings
- guided & coordinated design service from concept to completion
- residential and commercial renovations
- complete home renovations
- kitchen renovations
- bathroom renovations
- fireplace updates
- patio/deck upgrades
- renovations – design, planning & estimating, obtaining permits, construction, coordination & management of sub-trades, timelines & budgets
- commercial build outs
- fully integrated renovation process from concept to completion
In-house, renovateme! is pleased to offer our clients a fully integrated home renovation service from concept to completion.
This integrated approach will make all the difference for your next renovation.
Coordinated team: our design and construction teams are involved in your project from the initial concept design and project estimating right through to the on-site build and final handover. We share the same goal of providing you with an exceptional home improvement experience and leaving you with a superior build. Throughout the process, as problems and challenges may arise, they are collectively and promptly resolved. This ensures that the project remains on time and budget and most importantly that your proposed renovation is realized.
Accountability: as all aspects of the project are undertaken in-house, accountability for the end result rests on our company. The design team is in constant contact with the construction team to ensure that all project requirements are seamlessly met. In the event changes to the proposed design are needed, these are undertaken without delay. The obvious advantage of this approach is a fast, budget-friendly and coordinated renovation.
Cost savings help the overall budget: renovations with a design-build company typically result in cost savings to the client when compared to the traditional approach of hiring and overseeing individual trades and building industry professionals.