Looking for the perfect complement to your Easter brunch? Why not try this refreshing Springtime treat! Sweet or tart, it’s always a hit!
- Combine the juice of 2 – 3 fresh lemons with lemon rind, sugar (to taste) and water.
- Bring to a boil to dissolve the sugar.
- Reduce heat & simmer until the syrup thickens.
- Cool the mixture & strain to remove the rind.
- To serve, add ice cubes & either still or sparkling water – yum!
- Enjoy with candied lemons or ginger, lemon meringues & lemon custard-filled macaroons.
We would be happy to consult on your next home renovation project. Click here to contact us.
Read a little bit about us and our disclaimer here.