Now that you have your dream kitchen, it’s time to start cooking! Why not try this delicious companion recipe for Halibut Fillet!
- Pre-heat your oven to 450°F – cooking time 15 – 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the halibut fillet.
- Place your halibut fillet on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Add 1 bottle of Humble & Frank Chipotle Lime marinade and finishing sauce and the freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon with a sprinkle of lightly dried basil, parsley & cilantro.
- Cook on bake and turn your oven to broil for the last 5 minutes of cooking time to brown the top of your fillet.
- To serve, place fillet on a serving platter, drizzle with cooking sauce & garnish with pea shoots/microgreens.
We would be happy to consult on your next home renovation project. Click here to contact us.
Read a little bit about us and our disclaimer here.