In-house, renovateme! offers a fully integrated home renovation service from concept to completion. We offer full home renovations, kitchen renovations, and bathroom renovations professionally cooardinated from start to finish.
This integrated design/build strategy allows for those responsible for the estimating, planning, design, construction, finishing and styling of your renovation to be in-house and able to seamlessly and consistently communicate, coordinate and follow through on each detail of your home renovation. Consequently, the renovation process is streamlined and the stress and inconvenience passed onto the homeowner is substantially decreased.
Whether you are looking to create the perfect kitchen backdrop to delight in your very own culinary masterpieces, a bathroom oasis to soak away the day’s cares, or to unify your indoor and outdoor living spaces with unique, stylish and quality renovations, let our team help!
Whole home renovations North Vancouver
We design, improve, reconfigure and rebuild your home’s interior including kitchen, basement and bathroom renovations in North Vancouver, West Vancouver and beyond. Popular improvements include removing partition walls, upgrading of flooring and lighting, removing popcorn ceilings and incorporating crown moulding and baseboards.
Kitchen renovations West Vancouver
We improve, reconfigure and remodel outdated kitchens including the supply and installation of new cabinetry, countertops, tiling, flooring, electrical and plumbing to reveal kitchen renovation masterpieces. To create an open-plan living space more conducive to today’s integrated lifestyle, incorporate an expanded footprint into your kitchen renovation in North Vancouver, West Vancouver and the surrounding Lower Mainland.
Consider these kitchen features for your next kitchen renovation in North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver & the Lower Mainland:
- Cabinets that carry a 25 year manufacturer’s warranty and are equipped with original Blum soft-closing door and drawer hinges and rails.
- Hard surface quartz countertops in 2cm, 3cm or double edge 4cm are non-porous and resist staining, never need sealing and are National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified food safe.
- Backsplashes in marble, glass, stone, metal or ceramic.
- Sink options: single or double bowl handmade stainless steel undermount sinks or a farmhouse apron sink in stainless steel or porcelain.
- Faucets: single post with pullout function or a restaurant style faucet.
- Cabinet lighting and mobile phone/tablet charging station: remote controlled dimmable flushmount LED lighting for crisp and bright lighting.
- Flooring: porcelain tile is the most durable and is highly recommended in a “hard-working” kitchen; however, in open-plan situations where the kitchen shares space with the living/dining areas, it is most desirable to have a continuous flow of flooring finishes – good quality laminate, engineered or solid hardwood would be an excellent choice.
- Open-plan living: by removing walls, an enclosed kitchen can be expanded to create an open-plan, family-friendly space more suited to today’s interactive and busy lifestyle. The removal of adjoining walls helps to create a single sight line and the feeling of an abundance of space.
Bathroom renovations West Vancouver
We improve, rebuild, expand or completely remodel existing bathrooms to create dream bathroom renovations. We supply and install all fixtures, fittings, tiling, underfloor heating, flooring, bathtub to shower conversions and any electrical or plumbing.
Consider these alternatives for your next bathroom renovation in West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver and the surrounding Lower Mainland:
- Budget friendly off-the-shelf wood vanity cabinets.
- Higher end custom wood vanity cabinets in various finishes with countless combinations of door and drawer options all equipped with Blum soft-closing hardware.
- Solid surface countertops in engineered marble, quartz, granite or marble.
- Undermount porcelain sinks or above counter vessel sinks in various shapes and sizes.
- Tiled showers enclosed in frameless tempered glass, helping to visually expand your bathroom.
- Curbless showers with linear drains.
- Shower hardware options including thermostatic control valves, large rain shower heads, adjustable rail-mounted handheld wands and body jets.
- Built-in niches.
- Shower seats for added convenience, comfort and safety.
- Freestanding bathtubs resting on a variety of flooring finishes.
- Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating.
- Wall-mounted hard-wired towel warmer connected to a countdown timer.
- We recommend Schluter-Kerdi for waterproofing and Schluter-Ditra as an anti-fracture and waterproofing floor membrane prior to tiling.
Our team is pleased to work with any budget and time frame on your next home, kitchen or bathroom renovation in North Vancouver, West Vancouver and the surrounding Lower Mainland. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to arrange a consultation.